What we do:
Our mission is to reduce the use of tobacco and non-cessation nicotine (including electronic delivery systems) and to reduce exposure to secondhand smoke and vapor in Orange County.
2020 OCTEC Meetings:
- January 13th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- May 19th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Virtual Meeting)
- July 21st from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- September 15th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- November 17th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1725 W. 17th St, Bldg 1729 E, Santa Ana, CA 92706
Orange County Health Care Agency, Public Health Learning Center
How to contact us:
Ryan Crowdis, Chair: (714) 966-4451 or email@example.com
Samantha Kelley, Vice Chair: (323) 528-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shakia Jackson, Tobacco Use Prevention Program: (714) 834-4545 or email@example.com
Last Updated on