What we do:
Our mission is to reduce the use of tobacco and non-cessation nicotine (including electronic delivery systems) and to reduce exposure to secondhand smoke and vapor in Orange County.
When and where we meet:
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of every odd month (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sep and Nov)
- American Heart Association, 4600 Campus Drive, Irvine 92617 on the UC Irvine campus (Corner of Campus and California)
How to contact us:
- Ryan Crowdis, Chair: (714) 966-4451 or email@example.com
- Hang Nguyen, Vice Chair, (714) 897-2214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shakia Jackson, Tobacco Use Prevention Program: (714) 834-4545 or email@example.com